This is the change log for NSC v2.7.5.
Changes In This Update: (New Save Game is Required)
- The mod is now compatible with Heinlein v1.3 and should work without major bugs. (Compatibility with other mods has NOT been tested!)
- All of the “extra” species ships (Fallen Empires, AI, Swarm, etc) that the player was able to use have been removed until they can be made compatible again.
- The new Spaceport upgrade (that gives 11 levels and 12 modules) has been removed until the coding can be fixed for Heinlein.
- Fleet formation priorities have been set for all ship classes. Your fleets should now travel in formations that make realistic sense.
- Ship designer weapon and utility slot icons have been recolored to make them easier to sort out.
- Added the new slot types (Point Defense, Extra Large Weapon, Torpedo, and Auxiliary) to the ships where appropriate.
- New combat computers added for each combat ship class.
- Evasion numbers updated for all ship classes to match Heinlein levels.
- A few other minor tweaks and fixes here and there.
IMPORTANT: All ship turrets have been removed completely and a new texture put in their place. This allows us to equip the ships however we want without turret size limitations, meaning that we can now put ANY weapon on ANY ship no matter what. Do not report this as a bug – IT IS INTENDED.